Friday, October 30, 2009

huhuhuhuhuuuu halloweeen<3

SALUTATIONS.
SHOOOOO..... I DECIDED TO DRESS UP LIKE A DEVIL THINGY TODAY. THAT INCLUDES GOING TO CLASSES LIKE THIS.

Actually it kind of failed.

It was more of a dorm spirit day, but people ended up dressing up. Like me. But, like I said...it faaailed

(this is a picture of the backside of my costume. Basically I'm in all black. hahaah. And my jacket is on, cause it's fcking cold outside. So that's why my wings look awkward outside of my jacket. Also, my webcam isn't the greatest quality. Sorries.)



(side view, you can't really see the wings though :\)




(back view...hahaha excuse the messy-ness)


So yeah, it looks kinda tacky ahahha, but it was COLD outside, so I had to also dress appropriately. :D


And tomorrow is HALLOWEEN!!!!! EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEfffffGGGGGGGhijklmnop

I'm probably not going to go trick-or-treating :[ sadness.
But there is this one guy's dorm open house...which will hopefully be sickkk!

My pink hurr tips have faded to an orangeishy color. Very appropriate for Halloween.

I've been really stressed these days ):
Gahhhh. Make me feel better? :3

Hay guyz I have 10 followers!!!
REJOICE HALLELUJAH JESUSVISHNUBUDDHA.


EYE HEART YOO ALL
-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I R♡VE KAREN WITH A PASSION THAT IS EQUAL TO A THOUSAND BURNING SUNS.